- Generate confidence in investors: The opinion of an independent third party guarantees investors a correct use of the funds, according to the commitments assumed by the issu-er in the Reference Framework.
- Meet market expectations: An independent verification guarantees the bond's alignment with the main international standards.
- Transparency: An independent verification provides transparency and credibility on the information reported by the issuer.
- Get the Climate Bond certification: A second opinion from EQA on an issuer's Framework of Reference, allows it to attain CBI certification.
Impact Verification provides:
- Generate investor confidence in the impact of an investment.
- Ensure the omparability of the data when verifying the measurement methodology.
- Consolidation of a solid customer reputation.
- Guaranteed: independence, technical capability and rigorous analysis.
- Internal process improvement , identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
- Competitive advantage to capture investors and strategic partners.
An ESG Verification provides:
- Generate trust: We seek to generate confidence in the market regarding compliance with the ESG policies implemented by the Fund, and their correct integration within the invest-ment analysis.
- Create investee value: An independent verification guarantees the alignment of the investees with the ESG policies of the Fund.
- Meet market and regulatory expectations: An independent verification guarantees the alignment of the ESG system with the main international standards and with the new require-ments contained in the Disclosure Regulations.
- Transparency: An independent verification provides transparency and credibility on the information reported by the Fund.